2012 Healthy Gators Recognition Awards
Recipients were selected based on five criteria:
- Accomplishment Reflected a Significant Change in Behavior
- Uniqueness of Accomplishment
- Level of Effort Needed to Achieve Accomplishment
- Evidence of Sustaining the Accomplishment
- Impact on the Campus, Others, and/or the Community
HISTORY: The Healthy Gators Recognition Award was created in spring 2011 to recognize UF students, faculty and staff who demonstrate a healthy lifestyle change or leadership of a health program for the UF community. Award nominations are held annually in February.